Monday, April 30, 2012

The Magic She Spelt on 'LIFE OK'...





When I begin thinking about the grace she
personifies in every role she plays, there is just
no limit to being mesmerized by it!
I remember Vaibhavi Merchant once quoted,
"She embodies everything a woman should be."
Surely, no actress of todays times can match her perfection level. 
I am talking about MADHURI DIXIT!

I have followed her role as a sutradhar for Entertainment Channel-LIFE OK ever since DAY ONE!.I made it a point not to miss a  single promo of hers on the channel. I am not a Daily soap person. The shows on the channel, frankly speaking, didn't interest me much.Nonetheless, I had to keep the channel on every evening for all 7 days of the week since her promos came not on a specific time or schedule. They were widely spread-sometimes before the show, sometimes during the ad's and many-a-times post the shows end scene.
Every single promo of her's on this channel had been so impeccably and fantastically executed that I truly do not regret a bit seeing the channel all evening!
I not only saw the promos, I made it a point to also upload every single  promo on the net to share it with Madhuri fans. Well, going by the number of views my videos had, I believe, not many were interested in the promos.{Maybe because of the quality of uploads  : Well sadly I dunn have a TV Tuner recorder installed for my PC :(} I cant comment about others, but to me, Madhuri's journey with LIFE OK, right from the beginning has been always merry and full of surprises. 
I have loved every single out of those 80+ promos she did for the channel!..And now when she has finally quit the channel, I bet I am going to miss her  promos more than anything else on that channel!:) She was the  perfectttttt  sutradhar! Her style of dressing as also of speaking were unmatchable!!!! Check every  picture of the collage  I have added to the left. You would find a new look with the same elegance in all those 45 pics! ( Entire credit to her stylist Shaina Nath and the lovely designers for this!!They just know what suits her the best!) There are few pictures of hers I had loved from these LIFE OK Shoots. Adding an Exclusive picture from the shoots which I have been truly amazed by! Enjoy the pic! Do check my Youtube channel for MDN LIFE OK PROMOS!


Here's bidding adieu to MDN's LIFE OK Journey... And here's a picture, to make the LIFE OK of every Madhuri fan!:)









2 comments:

Aanchal said...

very beautifully written....thanks for sharing the pic also...

Aïcha said...

Beautifully written, thanks for always sharing the pictures and the promos, I loved each and every picture you sent and loved her styling. Everyday I would wait for a picture and I would always get it at the time I wouldn't expect it.
I'll be missing that :)