Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Legendary Encounter!

Date: 29th June, 2011
Place: Juhu, Mumbai


An anxious me sitting besides my mom and 2 college friends, at a Meet N Greet AMITABH BACHCHAN Event, organized by BOLLYWOOD HUNGAMA, was actually feeling those gitters on hearing those enthusiastic lines "And here comes the moment....Lets all welcome....The Superstar of the Decades..Mr Amitabh Bachchan!". For moments there was silence. Until Big B entered the room...and then began an inexplicable and magical experience!!














BIG B-Bollywood begins and ends with this name...Legendary. GOD. Well..what do I say....I now know why Madhuri Dixit was called the female Amitabh of Bollywood...The persona of this individual is just so damn elegant and dashing..NO OTHER ACTOR IN THE FILM FRATERNITY CAN MATCH HIS LEVEL-Thats his magic! The way he looked at us..the way he spoke.....Truly unmatchable!He spoke about his films, his life from being a struggler to being a star in Bollywood!One can hear him for hours and hours without getting bored.


I was soo delighted to meet such a personality. But a person was happier than I was! It was my mom. She dreamt of meeting him ever since her college days...And..finally her dream came true!When the time came to interact , she went speechless!..I could see it in her eyes..what it meant for her to be there!!!!! I was extremely happy seeing her dream come true....!!

Big B was soo much at ease while conversing with us fans!He even sang few lines when my friend insisted him to do so...How can someone soo prestigious be soo humble and down to earth???!!Truly, there can never ever be another AMITABH BACHCHAN in this industry...just like there cant be MADHURI DIXIT!....I thank God to have made me experience meeting such LIVING LEGENDS in my life!!

No comments: